Sunday, July 3, 2011

Uh, I got nothin.

I need something to write about...

I have so much going on, but when I have to vocalize it or even talk about anything in general... My brain goes to mush.

So, tonight I'm just giving you random thoughts from the mind of Victoria.  LOL

Ate some nasty ass fish eggs tonight at sushi cause Scott dared me. 

This is my before face.... I was not smiling after.
Bought my Trixie a bed.  Realized my Roxie is a butt head because even though she is a fifth of his size, she beat him up to try and get the bed.

Got a new camera for my b-day.  See above pic.  :-)  Took an awesome pic of K at Westgate.


Bought some fireworks... couldn't help but think this firework was WAY FUNNY!  LOL


And that's all I've got tonight... wish it was a bit more meaningful, but my head is jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment